Question

• Ash1
    • San Juan Capistrano, CA

My sears.com orders are being automatically canceled

We are contacting to inform you that unfortunately, we are unable to authorize your purchase at this time, and your order has been canceled.

I keep getting these types of messages on this order

and many other ones. Every order I place automatically sends me a cancellation email. Noone in customer support can help either everytime I speak with someone they say some excuse like the item is out of stock or call verification department in which my order doesnt make it that far.

Answers

2 answers

1. Hello Ash1!

My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. We appreciate you for bringing this matter to our attention regarding your canceled order. We certainly can see why you are so disappointed and upset over what has occurred with your online order. We would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to look into this further and ensure that your needs are met to your satisfaction. We thank you for your order number and will forward this information over to our case management team for contact. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Ash1), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com.

Thank you,
    Liz R.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi Ash1!

Welcome to the MySears Community!

I am not sure as to why your orders continue to cancel but do apologize for the inconveniences that this has been causing you.

Your concerns are important and I would like to put you in contact with our Sears Cares team to see if they can help in finding a resolution on these issues. Once our team members responds they will be requesting additional contact information so that they may assist you further.

Thank you for reaching out!