Question

My washer has been broken for over three weeks after 4 failed visits from maintenance. I will file a complaint this is totally unacceptable!

You guys shipped defective parts to my house and in another occasion sent an erroneous part. Three weeks without a washer after paying over $1000 for the washer and maintenance. The washer is not even 18 months old.

Answers

4 answers

• San Jose, CA

Were the parts "defective"?

Or, did the parts not completely repair the machine?

What is the long model number of your machine?

1. Dear Maytev,

My name is Edwin and I’m with the Sears Cares Social Media Support team. We’re sorry to read about the problems with your washer and the defective parts shipped to you. We’d like to talk to you and have one of our dedicated case manager contact you to address and ensure proper resolution for your washer. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Maytev), your phone # used at time of purchase, and case number to smadvisor@searshc.com. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thanks,
    Edwin C.
    MySears Community Moderator

1. In response to SHC-EdwinC

Just sent the message. Waiting for your answer on how can this issue be solved.

2. Hi Maytev! Thanks so much for posting your experience today. I am so sorry you are having such troubles getting your washer repaired. We can get you in touch with SearsCares, the customer service escalation team. They are a great resource that will be able to help get this resolved for you.

Check back right here in a bit for a response. A team member will comment shortly looking to help.

Thanks!