Question

My wife ordered a fuel filter and air filter for our Sears lawn mower. She was “assisted” by a Live Chat sales representative. The chat person refused to give her the part numbers, saying that he would place the order for her. What we received was not a fuel filter and air filter, but an oil change kit. There is no number on the packing slip that corresponds to anything in the Sears system, so I can’t even initiate a return. How do I resolve this?

Answers

3 answers

1. Dear welsberr,
    We apologize for the frustrations with your parts order. My name is David with our Sears Cares Escalation team. We would be happy to have one of our case manager’s assist you in getting this situation taken care of in a timely manner. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (welsberr), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. We look forward to speaking with you.
    Thank you,
    David W.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. They refused to give the part numbers because they knew that the parts were available on line for much less than Sears charges

3. Welcome, welsberr! Sorry to hear that you had an issue getting the correct part for your mower. The SearsCares team will be happy to help get this part returned and will ensure you receive the correct part.

A team member will respond right here on this thread in just a bit. Check back soon!

Thanks!

See More