Question

Need help contacting someone who can help me

Where do I start on dec 21 we went to the Sears store at willowbrook mall in Texas and ordered a seven foot long air hockey table which they did not have I stock but advised us that we could pay for it there and go pick it up almost a hundred miles from home, which we did. Gave it to my son on Christmas morning he was so excited and instantly wanted to put it together so him and his dad start working on putting the table together and something did not seem right well that is because we ordered a seven foot full size air hockey table and what we got was a four and half foot kids air hockey table. So we take the table back to sears but of course they don’t have it in stock so we wait a week drive back to sears (now you must remember that Sears for us is over a fifty mile trip) we drive back to Sears pick up the new one get it home and it is BROKE. Call sears they tell us they will deliver us a new one for free. Delivery comes today and it is a CRIB my baby is 16 don’t need a crib. Now I have called Sears customer service twice been on hold for over ten minutes every time and then my phone seems to get disconnected. Can someone tell me who I can talk to to get this resolved

Answers

6 answers

1. UPDATE: I was contacted by Nadia from the executive office who was going to call me back by the end of the business day saturday, today is Wednesday and still have not heard anything. Received a call from sears customer service today to inform me that the air hockey table has been discontinued and a resolution department will call me within 24 hours to see what can be done. I want my money back and for yall to come pick up this **** broken table and I promise to never walk in your store again. Sears is a joke!!!!! and I will be blasting this message everywhere I can. Today is Jan 22, 2014 I purchased the original table Dec. 21, 2013 as a christmas present for my son. He still does not have his christmas present. The store manager never called me back, the warehouse never called me back, the executive office nadia never called me back and when i finally get a call back it is to tell me it has been discontinued since i origianlly ordered it.

1. In response to smontealvo

Hi, smontealvo! Thanks for the update. I have forwarded this on to your case manager. Look to hear from her soon!

Thanks!

2. In response to smontealvo

Smontealvo,
      We thank you for letting us know about this. We apologize for your continued frustrations. We have forwarded your post over to your case manager for contact. Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience and troubles this has caused you.
      Thank you,
      Liz R.
      My Sears Community Moderator

2. Hi Smontealvo,
    Thank you for letting us know about the air hockey troubles that you have recently encountered. My name is Tony and I am part of the Sears Cares team and I can absolutely understand the frustration that you must be feeling with this entire scenario. Recognizing the importance of getting this resolved, we would appreciate the opportunity to assist in resolving this to your satisfaction. At your earliest convenience please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Smontealvo), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. We do look forward to speaking with you soon!

Thank you,
    Tony
    MySears Community Moderator

3. Hi smontealvo!

We appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention! Your concerns are important to us and apologize for the inconvenience that this has been causing you and your family.

I have forwarded your your feedback to our Sears Cares team so that they may assist you further on this issue. Once a response has posted we will be reaching out to direct you back to your original thread for contact.

Thank you!

4. If you paid by credit card, call them and dispute the charges. Then go someplace else and buy one. That's what I would do. I'd ask too, what is my responsibility towards getting the crib returned. Welcome to the "NEW" Sears.