Question

Need help , I purchased a Punching Bag and a Punching bag stand at Sears on January 3rd 2013 , I was told it would be delivered within a few business days . When I arrived home 30 minutes later I noticed I had received an email from Sears canceling part of my order ( punching bag stand ) . I waited several days and called Sears again because I never received a Email regarding a refund for the heavy bag stand , the person I spoke to told me thats because I didnt request a refund so I then requested a refund and was told he would email me the refund email by days end. Guess what ? No such email was sent . After several more phone calls and several more stories and promises I am at the end of the road . Is my money stolen? I receive emails that Sears is researching my case but lets be honest what is there to research ? I placed an order you could not fill it so refund my money? Its that sample no research is involved. How can a well known company like Sears have customer service like this?

Answers

4 answers

1. JM9291121, we are sorry for the problems with your online order. We’d like to help. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (JM9291121), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com – Thanks, Liz

1. In response to SHC-LizR

I must have over 10 emails already from Sears and almost every email said that my case was being referenced to someone else then the next email I receive is that my case is being researched and I will hear back from them shortly. Over 3 weeks and no refund!

2. I know that international shipping can be a problem with shopping sites in America like this one, but there is a way I found to get your purchases sent to you. The company I used was My USA Parcel, and I was very happy with them. Their prices were good, they got my parcel to me faster than I thought and it was really easy to use. If you are interested, their website is myusaparcel.com and I think this is their email of myusaparcel@aol.com. Hope this helps. I was happy with them !

3. Hi, JM9291121. I am very sorry to hear about this. I would like to have our Customer Care Team reach out to you to help you address this further. Please check back soon for a message from the Customer Care Team. Thank you for taking the time to share your concerns here.

See More