Question

need to locate my photos that were taken, i cant reach anyone, i payed for them and when i was late to pick them up i come to find out they had closed, my son was 7 days old when we had these pictures taken and had a tragic accident shortly after..these are the only photos i have of all of us as a family. who can help me locate and get them please

Answers

2 answers

1. Mommyof2boyz12, I saw your post today and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. We can truly understand your frustrations regarding the closure of our Portrait Studios. We would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to further discuss and ensure that your needs are met to your satisfaction. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (mommyof2boyz12), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Thank you, Liz R. MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi mommyof2boyz12! We, too, are disappointed CPI Corp, Sears Portrait Studios operator, closed U.S. stores. Unfortunately, we are unable to locate any photos taken by the operator. I am so sorry to tell you this news.

We can get you in touch with SearsCares, the customer service escalation team. They can at least reimburse you for your order. Please check back in a bit for a response from a team member. They will reach out shortly to help.

Thanks!

See More