Question

Never again -

I have been doing business with Sears for over 30 years and after the experience I just had with your “service” department, never again. Not a lot to tell here, bought an elliptical with the warranty. Warranty expired, you sent me a letter, I renewed. It broke, I called for repair and you simply would not fix it. Spent HOURS on the phone over a 70 dollar warranty, absolutely ridicules. So, another life long Sears customer gone – don’t expect you to be around too much longer with this business model, good luck with that.

Answers

2 answers

1. ren1701,
    My name is David and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. We apologize for the confusion surrounding your warranty and elliptical repair. It sounds like you’ve been having a very frustrating experience with your elliptical. We would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to further discuss your situation and assist you and addressing your concerns. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (ren1701), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com.
    Thank you,
    David W.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. HI ren1701! Welcome to MySears! I am so sorry that you have had such a hard time getting that elliptical repaired. That sounds awfully frustrating. I would like to get you in touch with the SearsCares team. You will have one point of contact working with you to get this resolved.

A team member will respond shortly. Once they do, I will let you know via email. The SearsCares team will do what they can to win you back!

Thanks!