Question

No oven for Thanksgiving!

May tag oven, upper level has not worked in some tome, now the bottom has gone out. Paid for the $500 “guarantee” defective part sent, now have to wait 10 days for a new one plus appointment, bottom line: no oven for Thanksgiving. Thanks, Sears!

Answers

2 answers

1. Cold_oven,
    Thank you for the feedback regarding the repair to your Maytag double oven. My name is Jack and I am with the Sears Cares Escalations Team. Please accept our apology for the delay in the repair to the oven. Please be assured that we are acutely aware of how important it is to have the oven repaired as quickly as possible, particularly at this time of year. We would like to have a case manager contact you to discuss this matter with you in greater detail and to determine the best course of action to a speedy resolution. If you would like to speak to us about this, please email the following information – your contact phone number, screen name (Cold_oven), and phone number used at the time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again we’re sorry for any trouble this may have caused and we look forward to speaking to you soon.
    Thank you,

Jack C.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi Cold_Oven,

Welcome to the MySears Forum!

I am very sorry to hear of the issue you are having with your Maytag oven as well as the wait time on your part! We appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention so that we can help you further!

Your concerns are very important to us and I have escalated them to our Sears Cares team so that they can help you further.

Once a member from our team responds, we will be reaching out via email to help in re-directing you back for further contact.

Thank you!

See More