Question

Not really a question…but, I have been having the hardest time getting an order resolved and have spent countles hours on the phone with “order support”, “customer resolution” center and keep getting deleyed regarding what is happening with my orders. This has been a most frustrating experience!

I ordered a quite a bit of things recently(not just from sears!), both prior to and after the aforementioned orders. Regardless I have not recieved my orders. They were left at my front door while I was not home (i was at my sears store picking up another order!!!) when i got home nothing was at the door!!! since then i have been trying to get this situated.

Answers

2 answers

1. Dear malone-d,
    We apologize for the recent customer experience with your orders. We understand the frustration as answers were not prompt and forthcoming to resolve your situation. We would like the opportunity to connect you our case management team to have your questions and concerns answered. At your convenience please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com so you don’t have to be upset by this any longer. In the email please provide the best contact phone number or the number to which the refrigerator was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. In addition, please include your screen name (malone-d) in the email for reference to your issue. Again, we’re sorry for any trouble we have caused and we hope to talk to you soon.
    Thank you,

Christine R.
    Social Media Moderator
    Sears Social Media Support

2. Hi there, malone-d! Thanks for posting your issue today. I think we can help! The SearsCares team can look into your orders for you. They will be your one point of contact to get this straightened out, which sounds like something you will appreciate.

Check back soon for a reply from a team member requesting more information to assist.