Question

ok here goes i am so angry at sears it is unbelievable no wonder your store is failing i will never ever shop with this company again this is from buying from your store foor my lifetime and my husbands lifetime! i have purchased a 2,300 dollar stove which i had protection on had service come out to fix it whgich yes they fixed the original problem but broke my conve3ction oiven in the process needless to say i never called them back!! my new 1700 dollar fridge is fin alomng with my new dishwaser had a problem with that but warranty fixed it new washer is doing ok needless to say everything in my home is from sears however my problem is this whennb you have shown loyalty to a company like i have and my husband talked others into going to their store to buy spent thousands at thier store what has happened to this country my oven for some reason locked me out dont know why as i rarely use it but today i decided to use it (very rare ) i tried unlock doesnt work this iss the actual problem i had with it originally when they broke my convec tion part (btw) i called sears to get help with unlocking it they told me to call the repair department!!!!! so at what point do you say to he LLLLL with sears!! where is their loyalty to their customers i have over 2000 facebook friends who i think i will innform about sears lo9yalty to thier longtime customers how they treat us I guess they do not care i have paid serious cash for my hoime products service warranties on all of them except the dang stove that they broke in the first place which i refused to re-warranty as they never fixed it in the first place does anyone agree with me about why I am so mad at themn in the first place? I feel that they owe me a stove or at least a free fix of it it has rarely been used the oven part that is i’ve used it maybe a total of 6 times since i bought it

Answers

2 answers

1. Jpye,
    My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. I saw your comment and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. We are very sorry to hear that you are having such a frustrating experience with your appliances. We can truly understand how important it is to have working appliances in your home. We would be happy to have a case manager contact you and address your concerns. At your earliest convenience, please send the following information – contact #, screen name (jpye), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to speaking with you soon.
    Thank you,
    Liz R.
    My Sears Community Moderator

2. Hi jype,

Thanks for reaching out to share your concerns. I am very sorry to hear about this disappointing experience that you have had.

I will be escalating your concerns to our Sears Cares team who will do what they can to help you with these issues. Once a response has posted from Sears Cares, I will be reaching out to you via email.

Thanks again for taking the time to reach out and providing us the opportunity to help!

See More