Question

Ok, so now I’m just down right pissed off! I purchased a new battery for my earthwise lawn mower. It cost $130, was to have been received by July 3rd, then by July 10th. I called on July 13 to track my order. After talking with 3 different people, I was promised a call back within 24 hours, It is now July 22 and I have not heard back from anyone. You have my $130 and I need my battery NOW! You have my PHONE # and I expect a call today! or merchandise today this is ridiculous, for another $100 I could buy another lawnmower, but bet I surely do not plan to use SEARS again. Last year I ordered a new blade for the same lawn mower, ordered two, rec’d one, was to be re-imbursed, never was……maybe you just like stealing from your customers!

Answers

3 answers

• San Jose, CA

I didn't see a "question" in your post. Thanks for not making the post in ALL-CAPS.

Hopefully, that battery is well on its way from the Earth Wise folks, who are NOT Sears brand folks.

When the battery DOES eventually arrives, don't forget to "charge it" before attempting to use your mower.

Be sure to post how well your mower is working with its new battery, after you've received and charged your new battery.

1. Dear mseveoverfifty,

We are truly sorry to hear of the lack of communication and trouble that you have experienced with your order. It’s clear that we have failed to meet the expectations that have been set more than once. We would like to speak with you about this matter to help locate your battery and discuss in further detail. At your convenience, please send the following information – contact #, screen name (mseveoverfifty), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com and we will be in touch to address. We look forward to assisting you with this issue.

Thank you,
    Misty H.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi there, mseveoverfifty! Thanks for sharing your experience today. I am so sorry you are still waiting on that battery. We can get a SearsCares team member to touch base with you right here on the MySears Community. They will track down your order and make this right for you.

Please check back in a bit for their reply.

Thanks!

See More