Question

On 12/26/12 I purchased two pair of glasses from Sears. One pair was returned because the staff said they could not adjust RayBan glasses and they gave me plastic glasses. On 2/26/13 we left on a 2 month camping trip. The plastic glasses were so heavy I had constant headaches and they would not stay on my face. In desperation I finally went to another store and bought replacement glasses. I realize the warranty period on the Sears glasses had expired and chalked it up to a bad experience. Today my husband reminded me that Sears has a policy of customer satisfaction and that I should contact you in that regard. I would like to return the glasses and receive a refund of my $299.99. Sales check #016156617519 Receipt # 647601878 Thank you, Joyce P. Whitley

Answers

2 answers

1. ggmjoyce,

Hi, my name is Brian with the Sears Cares team. We're sorry to hear the glasses you purchased ended up being more of a problem than they were a help. We appreciate you letting us know and we'd like to look into the situation to assist any way we can. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (ggmjoyce) and the phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we apologize for any inconvenience and we look forward to speaking with you.

Thank you,

Brian H.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi ggmjoyce! Thanks for posting here today! I am sorry that you had such troubles getting your glasses replaced. We appreciate you giving us a chance to get this resolved for you. Please check back here for a reply from a SearsCares team member. They will reach out to help.

Thanks!

See More