Question

On-line order never received, have spoken with customer service several times. Still unresolved.

In early February we placed an order for three replacement snowblower parts for a snowblower we purchased from our local Sears company. The order was charged to our credit card, but was never received. We have called customer service, been transferred multiple times, re-transferred, then only to receive an e-mail saying sorry you need to call another number. We are still out our $50 and no parts. We tried to have items re-shipped, but got so frustrated and asked for a refund. Still no luck. We live up in Alaska and order on-line frequently. We are at the point of making note of all companies on your website and no longer doing business with any of them. We have never had such an issue with other on-line businesses.

Our order number is 460733994.

This is our final attempt to resolve the issue. If it’s not resolved we’re done with Sears, Landsend, Kmart forever.

Answers

2 answers

1. Dear Btkesey,
    I saw your post today and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. We sorry to hear you are having a terrible experience your snow blower replacement parts. We certainly can see why you are so disappointed and upset over what has occurred with not receiving your parts or refund in a timely manner. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (btkesey), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Thank you, Liz R. MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi btkesey-Welcome to MySears! I am so sorry to hear you have yet to receive those snow blower parts. I am sure our SearsCares team can track them down for you and get this resolved. Please check back right here on this thread shortly for a reply. They will do what they can to help. Thanks!