Question

Once again Sears promises to make right but in the end delivers nothing but frustration.

I spoke to my case advisor on Thursday (Sept. 19th) and told her that no one had contacted me in over a week. That has not changed as of today. Chris, the manager at the local Sears (Natick) who initially called me on Wed. Sept. 11th (the day you first called me) has not called me since that day when he said he was working on it (12 days ago). I purchased over $1,000 worth of merchandise on Aug. 11th (sales tax holiday in Mass) and this is the thanks I get. I have to drive to Sears 4 times to pick up the correct grill (pay my friend’s gas money to borrow their truck each time), then I get delivered a damaged grill, then have to call the store manager, call customer service, take time off of work to wait for a tech to come to my house to tell me he can’t fix my grill, write to Sears social media customer service, tell my story over and over again and listen to people who promise to make it right, but in the end deliver nothing.
At this point it’s too late. I am done shopping at Sears. Please pass along to your manager that not only am I done with Sears, but I will be sharing my miserable experience with friends and family so that they will hopefully never shop at Sears again either.

I will also be posting the results from dealing with Sears Social Media Customer Service on the community boards this morning.

Answers

6 answers

1. Ronzo28,
    We are very sorry to hear that you issue has not be resolved. We have forwarded your post over to your case manager for contact. Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience and troubles this has caused you.
    Thank you,
    Liz R.
    My Sears Community Moderator

2. Hi ronzo! Thanks for taking the time to post your feedback today. I am so sorry to hear that this is still not resolved. I am sending your update along to your case manager immediately. We do want to make this right for you.

1. In response to SHC-JulieK

So...I see that I am not the only one promised something....and then disappointed. At least this person talked...if only once...to a Store Manager. I could not ever get one to answer me....

And Sears...wonders why their business is hurting?????

2. In response to SHC-JulieK

good luck buddy i have been waiting over 6 days for a call from the escalation teams manager. they have posted on here multiple times saying i should be expecting an email or call...none to date. these people are ridiculous, they are an embarrassment and do not deserve any loyalty whats o ever.

3. In response to SHC-JulieK

I went to the Sears in Natick, MA the other day(saturday the 9th) as I was going to the mall to start my christmass shopping. I usually use the Sears in Plymouth, MA which has always provided quality customer service. I went up to the associate in the outdoor section near the lawn mowers. I've lost my manaul for my lawn mower which is approx 5yrs old(originally bought from Sears). I provided the assocatie with the information he needed to obtain the information from the website to print out the manual for me. The assocatie was reluctant to look the info up and when he did he told me that the printer doesnt work. When i brought it to his attentiomn that he didnt even try to print it yet, he then said he didnt have printing paper. He then told me to go home and do it myself because Sears does not provide printing paper anymore. I laughed, thinking this was some sick joke, and he just stoood there and said he couldn't help unless i went and brought my own printer. Worst service I have ever received and we never return to this Sears again.

4. In response to SHC-JulieK

Hi Celtics!

Welcome to the MySears Community!

We appreciate you sharing your feedback with us the issues you were having on getting a manual.

Is the store you had visited on 1235 Worcester Rd Spleen ST?

If so, please let us know for we would like to share your feedback with the existing store management team.

Please also know that you can locate your manual on our online website at our managemylife website and download for free.

I hope this helps and please feel free to reach out if you have any questions or concerns!

See More