Question

online sale was buy one get one free on window coverings i tried purchasing item several times and talk to online rep says website is down try again next day still not working would like to get offer on eclipse curtains by kent grommel

Online sale on window covering buy one get one free on certain items listed i found exactly what i wanted and try to purchase 4 Elipse curtains kent grommet window panel item#0248936003 at 15.99 each at buy one get one free should be 31.98 but instead is charging me 63.96 i talk to jesse on 01/03/13 online rep told me that the sale was correct but having web error to try back today 01/04/13 i have tried this twice and still having issues.

Answers

2 answers

1. Hi Tallmagicaries,

Were you able to get this issue resolved? I know the systems were down this weekend, so please let us know if you are still having problems with the price.

Thank you! ;)

2. Hi Tallmagicarie,

Welcome to the MySears Community!

We would be happy to help you with trying to get this issue resolved and the best deal on these items.

Please check back shortly for a reply from one of our SearsCares team members. They will do what they can to help.

Thank you! ;)

See More