Question

Ordered a king size bed on 7/19/13, the assciate only ordered on box spring didn’t find this out until day delivery 45 min after the 2 hour window. Spoke to the assciate and the store manager stated the4y would comp us the 2nd box spring and that it would be delivered on 8/3/13. Just found out that the whole order was canceled and never re-ordered and I never recieved my original deposit back. The store is closed no of course since I just got out of work and am sleeping on am air mattress due to getting rid of my bed on 7/29/13 in antisipation of my new bed being delivered what do I do now to get my bed?

Answers

3 answers

1. Tonyadlpn08,
    We apologize for the troubles surrounding your recent bed purchase. I know it can be uncomfortable sleeping on an air mattress. My name is David with our Sears Cares Escalations team. We would be happy to get you in touch with a dedicated case manager to assist in resolving this situation as quickly as possible. . Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Tonyadlpn08), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com.
    Thank you,
    David W.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Welcome, Tonyadlpn08! I am so sorry to hear that you have had such troubles getting your mattress. We can have the SearsCares team take a look at your order and get things squared away.

Check back right here in a bit for a response from a team member shortly.

Thanks!

• San Jose, CA

Does the store have an old mattress pick-up policy?

That would be the way to assure of not getting rid of the old, before the new arrives and is inspected for missing pieces or damage.

See More