Question

Ordered from Marketplace (Sightholder diamonds) and was a victim of bait and switch. How do I let Sears members know not to do business with this ethically challenged company?

18k yellow gold plated and stainless steel hoops

Answers

2 answers

1. Dear Dsimp,

My name is Brian and I am part of the Sears Cares team. We sincerely apologize for the disappointment surrounding your online purchase. Third party vendors can best be viewed as separate retailers that lease selling space on Sears.com. We'd be happy to connect you with one of our dedicated case managers who can help you communicate and work with the vendor in question on a solution. At your earliest convenience please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Dsimp), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. We do look forward to speaking with you soon!

Thank you,
    Brian S.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi dsimp,

Welcome to the MySears Community!

I am very sorry to hear that you are having issues with one of our Marketplace Vendors!

To help you further on this issue I have escalated your concerns to our Sears Cares team so that they can look into this issue for you and to help in resolving.

Once our team responds I will be reaching out via email to re-direct you back so that you may provide the requested contact information to be assisted further.

Thank you!