Question

Ordered something online back in October and I still have not received a pick up notification. I contacted Sears before and only received an email that they would look into it. This is crazy.

Answers

3 answers

1. martinamm,

Hi, my name is Brian with the Sears Cares team. Having to wait that long for an order does seem out of the ordinary. I'm sorry this hadn't been taken care of sooner. We'd like to look into this further and make sure it's resolved quickly and to your complete satisfaction. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (martinamm) and the phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com – Thanks, Brian

2. Hi martinamm! Welcome to the MySears Community! I am so sorry to hear you have been waiting on that order for such a long time. We can have a SearsCares team member look into this for you today. Please check back on this thread soon for a reply-they will do what they can to assist.

3. If you paid for this with a credit card, dispute the charges with the card issuer. You only have a limited time to do so, and since this has been going on for at least two months, you need to protect yourself

See More