Question

Our fridge in our home has been out for over a month, repair or replacement can’t be done?

We had our fridge’s compressor give up in less than one year still under warranty. I called Sears customer service to have service in August. Tech came weeks later to try to repair, but did not have a compressor. Told us that they needed to order the part and it would take another 2 weeks to receive. After getting the part early we tried to have a tech out at a certain time of day but did not arrive. After contacting Sears customer service again, they will no longer do anything for us. How can you, a company I trusted make my family and I suffer for a product that was defective? All we want is to have a fridge to keep our food and have respect from a company that we chose to do business with. Please advise as to whom i can speak to and resolve this issue in a quick and timely manner.

Answers

2 answers

1. jql311,
    We apologize for the troubles you’ve experienced with your refrigerator repair. My name is David with our Sears Cares Escalation team. We would like to have a case manager contact and assist you with addressing your repair concerns. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com so we can help. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the fridge was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (jql311) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thank you,
    David W.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi jql311,

We appreciate you posting your concerns with us today and bringing this issue to our attention! I can understand how upsetting this has been for you and your family and would like to help by escalating to our Sears Cares team.

Our Sears Cares will do what they can in helping to make this right for you. Please know that once a response has posted I will be reaching out via email.

Again, we thank you for reaching out to us today so that we can help you further!

See More