Question

Placed an order on November 25th, paid with Paypal. Sears received the funds on the 25th. Sears cancelled the order on the 26th since the product was out of stock. Today it’s December 6th and I still have no refund. Contacted 1-800-697-3277, they were absolutely no help, they said they never received the funds to call Paypal although I indicated I was on paypal.com and could see that Sears had received the funds. Called Paypal and sure enough they indicated Sears did receive the funds on Nov. 25th. How hard is it to look up the order number, see that is was cancelled, look up Sears Paypal account and see the funds were received but never refunded and refund the money? How long must I wait? I would like to speak to someone directly and get some definitive answers.

Answers

4 answers

1. Dear clpsr100
    My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team I saw your post today and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. I am very sorry to see that you had such a disappointing experience with your online order. It is frustrating enough the order was cancelled, much less to have issues with receiving your refund in a timely manner. We would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to further discuss your situation and ensure that your needs are met to your satisfaction. At your convenience please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com and a dedicated case manager will contact you directly. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the order was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide your MySears screen name (clspr100) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue. We do look forward to speaking with you soon. Thank you, Liz R. MySears Social Media Moderator

1. In response to SHC-LizR

Hey there. Good luck trying to get money from Sears. I have been trying since October to get a refund from an item I returned without any luck. I have heard of many people who have had this same issue. I will never shop at Sears again. They are not capable of processing simple returns.

2. In response to SHC-LizR

Just reviewed this today (December 12th 1630 EST). I have done as instructed and sent the email. Hope to hear from the case manager soon.

2. Hi clpsr100! I am so sorry to hear you are still waiting on a refund. We can have SearsCares follow up with you and get this resolved. Please check back on this thread soon for a reply from them looking to help.

See More