Question

please do yourself a favor… DO NOT shop at sears.com.. they do not protect the customer when you purchase from one of THEIR merchants. If you have a problem they give you the contact info for the merchant and tell you to deal with them and wash their hands of you.

Answers

4 answers

1. Hello pcspencer,
    My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. I am very sorry to hear on the troubles with your online order. I understand how disappointing it can be not receive the help you need when you called us for support. We would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to further discuss your experience. At your convenience, please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com and a dedicated case manager will contact you directly. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the order was purchased under (if different than the contact number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide your (MySears) screen name (pcspencer) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue. We do look forward to speaking with you soon. Thank, you Liz R. My Sears Social Media Moderator, Sears Social Media Support

2. Hi pcspencer! I am so sorry to hear you had an unsatisfying experience on Sears.com. I have sent your complaint on to the SearsCares team. They will reach out on this thread to see if they can do anything to help get this resolved for you. Thanks!

3. Too bad about your experience with the online outside venders/merchants. Sears.com is one of my top 5 online shopping sites for deals. I target daily deals or specials for products sold by Sears.com shipped or store pickup that offer the best consumer value. Document your poor experience with the outside vender because feedback that is positive or negative matters in the review process of most outside online venders.

4. Thanks for sharing. I'm getting ready to build an apartment building, so this info is good to know.

See More