Question

please help me. i ordered this order on Nov. 18th it was cancelled by the store on Nov. 21st i am still waiting for a refund. i call and they say they will forward it to someone else who can handle this matter with the same results, nothing. i have recently received an email from you thanking me and congratulating me on becoming a shop our way rewards silver member. i believe in sears and don’t want it to disappear but this is no way to retain customers.

Answers

2 answers

1. Hello diazmel01,
    I saw your post today and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. I am very sorry to hear on the mishap with your online order. I can see how frustrating it is to order online and the order was cancelled. Even more, I understand how disappointing it can be not receive the help you need when you called us for support.in regards to your refund. We would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to further discuss your experience. At your convenience, please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com and a dedicated case manager will contact you directly. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the order was purchased under (if different than the contact number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide your MySears screen name (diazmel01) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue. We do look forward to speaking with you soon. Thank, you Liz R. My Sears Social Media Moderator, Sears Social Media Support

2. Hi diazmel01! That is so terrific that you are a Shop Your Way Silver Rewards Member! We appreciate your loyalty to Sears and the Shop Your Way program. You will really see some fantastic benefits with that status.

I have sent on your contact information to the SearsCares team to help with your order. They will directly reach out to assist. Look to hear from them today to get this figured out for you.

I also removed your email and phone number from displaying on the site for your security.