Question

Please help. We are on washing machine repair visit #5 and we have been smoked out of our house twice. Everytime they come to fix it they find something else. We have twice had them leave and say it is ok only to have to spend time outside with our 7 year old daughter due to buring capacitors. We had the thrid reair man say the last guy didnt know what he was talking about after we purchased another motor only for him to say original was good. We had a 5th reapir visit scheduled and the repair man did not even stop by the house because my wife couldnt get to the phone in time. Why is our appointment depending on a call saying you are next? what happend to coming to the door and knocking? We have had to go to the laundry facility three weeks straight. Calling the local service line only gets us another repair visit. Please please help us get this resloved. We like Sears appliances but how much is too much??

Answers

3 answers

1. Dear torr01r,

We appreciate you letting us know about this situation. My name is Edwin and I’m with the Sears Cares Social Media Support team. We’re sorry for the multiple problems you had with your washer and how the service repair date was handled. We can see how frustrating this may have been for you and your family to have a service repair day set, and no one showing up. We’d like to help you in any way we can to make sure you’re taken care of in a timely manner. At your convenience, please send the following information – contact #, screen name (torr01r), your phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. We look forward talking to you soon.

Thanks,
    Edwin C.
    MySears Community Moderator

1. In response to SHC-EdwinC

Thank you so much for taking the time to talk to us today on the phone. We are very pleased with the concern/care given to us by your representitive and we hope that after next visit all will be well!! If not we know our needs will be addressed and taken care of. Thanks again. Ron

2. Hi there, torr01r! Welcome to MySears! I am so sorry to hear about the troubles you are having with that washer. We can have the SearsCares team visit right here to help.

A team member will reply in just a bit. Once they post, I will contact you via email to let you know with the link back to this thread. You will be able to view their response and send along the requested information so they can assist.

Thanks!

See More