Question

PLEASE HELP!!!

Ord#603448533 placed Dec.2 was supposed to receive Dec. 11 and never did. I have made calls every other day, received 4 emails, spoken to case mngr and 6+ reps as of today and had no resolution. My 8 & 9 year old were going to get tablets for their “big” Christmas present, but thanks to never receiving them and Sears refusing to ship additional ones or honoring the online price in the store, only 1 child will be getting a tablet. I am exhausted at trying to handle this and at this point am broken. Thank you Sears for refusing to handle this and leaving me in tears…you will not be getting one more penny of our very slim income.

Answers

2 answers

1. RenateB,

We are sorry to hear that you are having issues with receiving your online order. My name is Kurt with our Sears Cares Escalation team. We definitely understand your frustrations with not having the items you ordered in time for Christmas. We would be more than happy to assist you and address any concerns that you may have. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com so we can help. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the order was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (RenateB), you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Thank you,
    Kurt M.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi RenateB!

Welcome to the MySears Community!

We appreciate you stopping in and sharing your feedback with us on your online order issue so that we can help you further.

Your concerns are very important to us and I have escalated them to our Sears Cares team to assist you further on this issue. Once our team responds I will be reaching out via email to help in directing you back to your post for contact.

Thank you!

See More