Question

Please let me know when I can expect my money back from Sears and the interest I should get back. After all, it is over $450, so if nothing else, I believe I am owed interest as they have had it in their possession for a month with no refund in sight, although I am continually being told, oh now wait for it…”the check is in the mail”. What an extremely disappointing organization, or what would be opposite of “organization”? Right, DISORGANIZATION.

ORDERED A COMPRESSOR FOR MY KENMORE FRIDGE,CHANGED MY MIND AS THE GUY STATED HE WOULD NOT HAVE ORDERED ONE BEING THAT IT WOULD NOT BE UNDER WARRANTY. I GOT THE COMPRESSOR THE NEXT DAY AND SENT IT BACK THE DAY AFTER. SEARS HAS MY CHECK FOR OVER $470.00. OTHER THAN THE $75 SERVICE FEE WHAT DO I HAVE FROM SEARS, NOTHING.

Answers

3 answers

1. Seeing as we are near the end of the fiscal quarter, Sears is going to delay any refunds to make their cash flow look better for the stockholders. They love interest free loans.

2. WENDYWINN,
    We apologize for the delay you are experiencing with the refund on your part order. My name is David with our Sears Cares Escalation team. We would be happy to discuss this situation with you and address any other concerns you may have. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com so we can help. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the service was listed under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (WENDYWINN) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue. We do look forward to speaking with you soon.
    Thank you,
    David W.
    MySears Community Moderator

3. Hi WENDYWINN. Welcome! Thanks for reaching out. I am very sorry to hear you are still waiting for a refund. I've escalated your feedback to our Customer Care Team who can help you address this further. Once the Team responds here I will email you to notify you of their response.

Thanks again for taking the time!

See More