Question

Please provide email for CEO Edward Lampert

Kenmore HE elite front load has been broken since Dec 23rd. We have warranty but its worthless! After many hours of calls, late shipment of parts and promised repair dates that never happened, a repair man came Jan 7th and said he needed another part. Of course that part is backordered and “might” ship Jan 24th! We have been promised a $50 gift certificate to Sears and 1 more years of warrantee. Whooo hoooo… at this point I think it’s WORTHLESS!!! Don’t know how Sears will last as a company for another year with this type of service!

Answers

2 answers

1. Hello, Sunnyallen!
    My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. We thank you for letting us know about this matter regarding your appliance. We can truly understand your frustrations with the part needed for repair is on back order. We would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to contact you and ensure that your needs are met to your satisfaction. At your earliest convenience, please send the following information – contact #, screen name (sunnyallen), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to speaking with you soon.
    Thank you,
    Liz R.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi sunnyallen!

We appreciate you taking the time to share your concerns with us on this issue you are experiencing with your Kenmore appliance. I am very sorry to hear that the part needed for additional repairs is back-ordered.

Your feedback is very important to us and has been escalated to our Sears Cares team for further assistance. Once one of our team members responds I will be reaching out via email to help in directing you back to your original thread for contact.

Again we thank you for taking the time to reach out!

See More