Question

Please provide the email address of Mr. Lambert, CEO Sears.

Attached is my trail of emails and contact with Sears trying to find someone who can resolve my simple request: help me order the 4 drawer Craftsman Harley Davidson toolbox at the advertised sale price of $189.99.

Dear Paul,
Thank you for contacting sears.com. Please accept our apologies that the price of Craftsman drawer toolbox has increased and would like to get the item at the sale price of $189.99. I understand that you would like to talk to a higher authority with regard to this issue.
You may forward your comments to:
Executive Customer Relations

3333 Beverly Rd.

Mailstop RR

Hoffman Estates, IL 60179

Once more, thank you for taking the time to contact us. We appreciate your business and value you as a Sears customer.

Need additional assistance? Click here to Chat or Talk with us now!

Sincerely,

Lawton K. (sbaranw)

Sears Customer Care

webcenter@customerservice.sears.com

1-800-366-3028
Original Message Follows: ————————
Sanders R. (vkuma15),

It is not clear from your email, are you responding to my email on behalf of Mr. Edward Lampert, CEO Sears? Is this the response that Mr. Lampert has recommended/approved? I requested a response from someone on Mr. Lampert’s team that has the authority to resolve this matter to my satisfaction, which is to offer me the product at the advertised sale price of $189.99.

The offer of 10% discount is equivalent to approximately $30.00 off $299.99, which is not close to the $189.99 sale price that your web site indicated was valid until 1/31/14. This is not an acceptable offer to me.

Please forward my email to the appropriate contact in Sears or provide me the contact information.

Mr. Luther
—————————————————————————————–

To: luther6tx@yahoo.com

Sent: Monday, January 6, 2014 7:17 AM

Subject: Re1: Customer Satisfaction Issues = Craftsman 4 Drawer Toolbox (Item 113652) $189.99 (KMM30840360V13409L0KM)

Dear ,

Thank you for contacting sears.com. I appreciate your interest in purchasing from us. I sincerely apologize for the sudden price hike of the toolbox. I understand how frustrating this cab be to you and you would like to purchase the item for the older price. Let me see what best I can do resolve your concern today.

I can certainly understand you have contacted us so many times to get this issue resolves and I appreciate your effort. I would like to inform you that the item price is fixed by the manufacturer and we are unable to offer that much difference amount. I do not want you disappointed at this time. I have checked with my supervisor and I would like to offer a 10% discount on the merchandise price. I am sorry that we are unable to make our member completely happy.

We would like to help you place an order for this item please click here. Please contact us back by calling us at 1-800-290-8390, 7 days a week 6am- midnight, and we will immediately help you place this order.

If you place a new order, please reply to this email with your new order confirmation number, and we will gladly process a credit of 10% discount upto a maximum benefit of $100 on the merchandise price. Please be advised that this offer is not valid for the items sold by Marketplace merchants, In-store purchases and for layaway orders.

I hope I have resolved your concern to my best. You will receive an email shortly asking to rate the assistance you received from me. I look forward to reading your feedback in an effort to improve my service.

We look forward to your response!

Need additional assistance? Click here to Chat or Talk with us now!

Sincerely,

Sanders R. (vkuma15)

Sears Customer Care

webcenter@customerservice.sears.com

1-800-366-3028

Original Message Follows: ————————

Edward Lampert, CEO of Sears,

I need your help with a customer satisfaction issue. On Saturday, January 4, 2014 (11:30pm), I visited your company web site (sears.com) and found a Craftsman Harley Davidson 4 drawer toolbox for $189.99 (item #113652). The information on the web site stated that it was valid until 1/31/14. On Sunday, January 5, 2014 (8:00am), I tried to finalize my order and I was surprised to learn that the price changed to $299.99.

I contacted sears.com (800 number) and spoke with Gwen, who was unwilling to assist and after a lengthy discussion, suggested I contact Sears Corporate. I decided to discuss this matter via Live Chat, and chatted with Charlie and Nelson. I shared with them a web site link that still advertised the toolbox for $189.99. They at least were sympathetic, and at one point, stated they had inventory of the toolbox at the advertised price of $189.99. Later they stated it was a misunderstanding and were unable to help me order the product at the advertised price of $189.99. I called Customer Service again and spoke with Jill, who was more willing and tried to assist me, but was unable to honor the $189.99 advertised price.

Mr. Lampert, I am very disappointed with Sears Customer Service. I do not believe I am being unreasonable. I simply want to order the product at the advertised sale price of $189.99, which I understood from the sears.com web site would be available until January 31, 2014.

Please assign someone from your team to assist me with placing my order for the subject toolbox at the $189.99 advertised price.

Regards,

Mr. Luther
Georgetown, TX

Answers

12 answers

1. Hello Sears ...

I am terribly dissatisfied with Sears. This is the second stainless grill we have purchased from Sears and we are astonished with the diminished level of service and customer support afforded by Sears ... just astonished!
    Unlike the first grill we purchased that lasted about 10 years, this one purchased a year ago is JUNK ... cheap stainless (magnetic) and rested in less than one year .. even covered with a Sears cover!!

The worst part is the TERRIBLE customer service. We called in November 2013 and it is now almost March and there is no resolution. We received a bag of screws in the mail?? No call backs and numerous calls to Sears service and "customer support" and nothing gets resolved. They want to replace the grill with one that is lesser in size and options to the one we purchased. Totally unacceptable as the grill needs to fit in a specific location between two pillars and have the 5-Burners. We have asked to just replace the grill with a comparable one in stock at Sears now after waiting FOUR MONTHS or refund the money and we will shop for a new grill.

All we get if limited contact backs and argumentative "customer support" people. This is ridiculous to say the least with a long-time Sears customer. This is how the big box stores fail ... they become too big for their own good and loose the customer service. We are sorry to see this happen with Sears. You must admit that FOUR MONTHS is way too long to resolve a warranty issue .. .way too long.

The next move for me is to destroy my Sears cards, never shop there again, and report this warranty issue with the State Insurance Commissioner for advise. I of course would rather remain a customer of Sears and hear from someone at Sears Corporate.

Sincerely

Kim Wilson

1. In response to Unhappy_Kim

Hi there,Unhappy_Kim! Thanks for sharing your experience with us today! I am so sorry to hear your grill did not meet your expectations. A SearsCares team member will reach out right here in a bit to help.

As soon as a response is posted, I will be sure to to send you an email to let you know so you can be in touch ASAP to get this resolved.

Thanks!

2. In response to Unhappy_Kim

Dear unhappy_Kim
      Thank you for taking the time to post the issues you are having with the new grill. We strive to provide top quality products to all of our members and I can see your clearly dissatisfied with your experience. At this time we would like to put you in direct contact with a member of our case management team that will further research this specific issue for the best resolution. Please send the following information – the name and phone # used at time of purchase, as well as the screen name to reference your post (cash4tf), to smadvisor@searshc.com. We look forward to speaking with you soon.
      Thank you,
      Isaac D.
      MySears Community Moderator.

2. Hi Luther6tx,

Thank you for visiting the MySears Community!

I'm sorry to hear about this issue you have been having regarding the Craftsman Harley Davidson Four Drawer Toolbox. I have gone through all the information you have provided and I am currently looking into this for you. We appreciate you reaching out on our Community for assistance. A member of our team will be reaching out to you within 24 hours with more information!

Thank you for your continued patience!

1. In response to SHC-RyanO

How will they contact me? I haven't been contacted yet.

2. In response to SHC-RyanO

Hi Luther6x, we will be contacting you by e-mail. We are still currently working on your case, but will keep you posted and will be contacting you shortly via e-mail. We really appreciate your patience on this.

3. In response to SHC-RyanO

Thank you

4. In response to SHC-RyanO

Hi,

We appreciate you waiting patiently as we continued to research this issue for you.

Please expect an email from us shortly requesting contact information as well as an update on our findings.

Thank you for reaching out!

5. In response to SHC-RyanO

Wendy,Ryan,
      Thank you both for taking the time to investigate and respond to my issue. I am ready to follow your instructions to place my order.

Regards,

Mr. Luther

6. In response to SHC-RyanO

Hey Luther! I passed your contact information along to the SearsCares team, who will be able to help you place that order. Look to hear from someone soon.

Thanks!

7. In response to SHC-RyanO

Ryan, Wendy, Julie, and all the others on the team that helped,
      Thank you for all your support. You all demonstrated to me that there are still employees in retail that understand and are committed to customer satisfaction.

I can't thank you enough for resolving my order issue to my satisfaction.

Again. thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Mr. Luther

8. In response to SHC-RyanO

You are more than welcome! We were happy to do what we could to help in making this right for you.

We so appreciate you taking the time to come back in to share with us.

Have a wonderful day!

See More