Question

Poor customer service I need a manager to help me as the team that answers the phone do not seem to know what they are doing and the repair man was a no call no show for our appointment I have called 4 times and spent over 2 hours and get disconnected or hung up on every time I ask for a manager

Answers

2 answers

1. Dear boyd1616,

Please accept our sincere apologies for the poor customer service you've received in regard to your repair appointment. We expect all of our associates and call center agents to build customer relationships and it does not seem this happened. We would like to speak to you concerning your past experience and go over the options we have to turn this into a positive one. In addition, please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience and distress we have caused you and your family. We acknowledge and understand that each time our technician comes to your home it is you, our customer who has to make themselves available. If the technician is late or doesn’t show up it is you who misses some part or all of your day. We would like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to monitor the repair process and ensure that your service needs are met. This manager would be available to you to speak with for any questions or help with this repair process. Please send an email with your contact information (preferably a phone number) to SMAdvisor@searshc.com. Please include your screen name (boyd1616) for reference to your issue and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

Sincerely,

Susan R.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Welcome, boyd1616! Thanks for reaching out on the MySears Community today. I am so sorry to hear your repair appointment was missed today. The SearsCares team will be able to follow up with you on this issue and get you rescheduled quickly.

Check back here in a bit for a reply from a team member. They will request you get in touch with them in order to directly connect with you.

Thanks!

See More