Question

Purchased a Beautyrest Catskills–started sagging after about 45 days–I call to exchange and was given the runaround with bogus phone numbers and told I had 120 days to exchange versus the 30 days. So when I finally go in-store, I was told I must of hit the wrong option on the phone and that the help desks makes mistakes. Then I was told I missed the window for my exchange and it was now a warranty issue. I call into the Warranty department, my phone number is listed with a completely different name/location. Today is 1/13 and I was told I could not get an inspection until 2/7. My mom suggested buying a mattress from Sears, big mistake. I simply want a mattress that has no memory foam. Why is this such a difficult request. I’ve had the mattress less than ninety days and 30 days of that I was required to keep it. Can someone out there help us navigate through the Warranty inspection? I was told that if the sag is less than 1.5″, they would not replace.

Answers

4 answers

1. Welcome to the "NEW" Sears! Not improved, just new.

2. Hi digitaldiva37,

Thank you for bringing the matters concerning your mattress to our attention. We understand how challenging it is to not be able to get a good night’s rest because of a sagging mattress. We apologize for the confusion you’ve experienced in your quest to address the matter. My name is Brian and I am a member of the Sears Social Media Support team. We would like to connect you with a case manager who will research all available options and work toward a satisfactory resolution for you. Please send your address, phone number used at the time of purchase with your screen name (digitaldiva37) and a good contact phone number to smadvisor@searshc.com or directly to the email as sent to you by your case manager. We will forward your post to her attention and request follow up contact. We apologize for the confusion.

Thanks,
    Brian R.
    MySears Community Moderator

1. In response to SHC-BrianR-2

Thank you Brian for the quick response, I've forwarded my information as requested.

3. Hi digitaldiva37.

Welcome to the MySears Community!

We appreciate you reaching out on this issue you are experiencing with your Beautyrest. Your concerns are important and have been forwarded to our Sears Cares team for further attention.

Once one of our team members responds we will be reaching out via email to help in directing you back to your original thread for contact.

Thank you!

See More