Question

purchased new refrigerator 02/20/14 has not worked since..am getting run around by service dept..schedule 6 days before can come out…..WHY SINCE THIS IS BRANDE NEW..SHOULDNT THIS BE A PRIORITY???? AND DOING WITHOUT A REFRIGERATOR SINCE FEB 20TH AND NOW 6 MORE DAYS?

i had service date set up for today told the girl who took info and set appt that had to be after 5 pm..she assured me could be done, since I am single and work..I go home for luncg and note on door I missed appt…called back they said service does not work after 5 pm..why does your people set up appts after 5 pm then….if I had known this before hand, I could have scheduled my luch for the time they would be there…I am ready to bring this back and get my money back and never ever buy from sears again, incidently..my daughter and son in lows account has already been debited for this purchase in full, that doesn’t take long does it…

Answers

8 answers

1. I would insist that they come and take the defective refrigerator back. You (or your family) paid for a new working item, not a rebuilt or refurbished one.

Send it back for a refund, and buy from a company that values your business, Sears obviously does not

2. Hello 52945,
    My name is Tony and I am with the Sears Cares team. We would like to start by thanking you for making us aware of your repair service troubles. The frustration that you feel with regard to the missed appointment is definitely understood, especially considering the information that you were initially provided. Recognizing the importance of this matter, we would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you and assist in getting your repair needs met to your satisfaction. At your earliest convenience please send the following information – contact #, screen name (52945), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. We do look forward to speaking with you soon!

Thank you,
    Tony
    MySears Community Moderator

3. Hi there, 52945! I am glad you chose to visit MySears today. We can get you in touch with the SearsCares team, who will be happy to get the problems you are having with your new fridge resolved.

A team member will be by in a bit looking to help. As soon as a response is posted, I will be sure to send you an email to let you know.

Thanks!

1. In response to SHC-JulieK

9*8-***-**** after 5 pm please

2. In response to SHC-JulieK

Hi there, 52945! Thanks for posting your phone number. I have passed it along to the SearsCares team, but removed it from appearing publicly on the site for your security.

Keep us posted!

3. In response to SHC-JulieK

no phone call recieved as of yet..they said since we picked up refrigerator that we have to bring back to get new one..I am trying to find truck to borrow now...

4. In response to SHC-JulieK

Hi 52945,

Thank you for providing feedback on your refrigerator issue and the progress of your case with us. In researching your case, I see that your case manager attempted to reach you and did leave a detailed message. I will forward your post and ask that she contact you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thanks,

Susan R.
      Social Media Moderator
      Sears Social Media Support

5. In response to SHC-JulieK

another round with someone else in customer service..said delivery is a paid option and since i did pick up i would have to bring back to get new one that works..no matter about my inconvenience of new appliance not working and their repair service setting appt for after hours that their service dept will not work after hours and satisfying a customer that does not have a truck at their disposal..just my bad luck to buy a large appliance at sears..