Question

Recently purchase LG refrigerator from sears. Stainless model, great unit. Noticed it has a small dent at top of one of the doors. Barely noticeable but there. Paid around $3,000.00 for this unt. What are my options at this point? I purchased this about 2 months ago.

Answers

6 answers

1. 2sears, my name is Dianne and I’m with the Sears Cares Social Media Support team. We apologize that the new refrigerator you received has a small dent at the top of the drawer. We understand your concern in this situation and would be more than happy to speak to you further and see what we can do to help. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (2sears) phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com.
    Thank you,

Dianne D.

Social Media Moderator
    Sears Social Media Support

1. In response to SHC-DianneD

contact #2** 7** 4*** same as # used to purchase LG refrigerator on June 4, 2013.

2. Hi 2sears,

Thank you for joining the MySears Community!

To further assist you since it has been 2 months in receiving this appliance, I have escalated to our Sears Cares team to help in providing additional options for this unit.

If you can please check back periodically, one of our members will be responding soon by requesting additional information to help you further.

Thank you!

1. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Any thing yet? Today is the 16th.

2. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Hi 2sears,

Thank you for updating!

I have forwarded your message onto the Sears Cares team to check the status on receiving the additional information you have provided.

We appreciate you keeping us posted!

3. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Dear 2sears,

We apologize for the continued frustration. Our records do show that your case manager will be following up with you today in regards to this concern. We will ensure that this information is forwarded to them for attention.

Thank you,
      Brian S.
      MySears Community Moderator