Question

Recently purchased a Kenmore microwave-wall mounted oven combination. The display is so dark that you can hardly read it. Is their some plastic film on the display that has to be removed?? .

Answers

3 answers

  1. Would you be able to take a picture of the display?

  2. Hi paulnewyork! Thanks for your question today. Can you also let us know the model number of your new microwave/oven? That will be useful in getting you the correct answer.

    In the meantime, I will send this on to the Appliance Experts to see if they can assist. Check back soon for a reply!

    1. In response to SHC-JulieK

      Hello paulnewyork: Generally speaking the display would not have any covering over the display. If it does, you should be able to easily peel it off but be careful to not damage the display. It would be a very thin plastic film and would not require much effort to peel it off. You may need to call service if you can determine it has no thin plastic protective covering.