Answers

8 answers

1. Dear dgargano12,

We apologize for the frustrations this may have created. My name is Edwin and Iā€™m with the Sears Cares Social Media Support team. We would like to speak to you about your experience and offer any additional assistance deemed necessary. Please send the following information ā€“ contact #, screen name (dgargano12), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. We look forward to speaking with you soon!

Thanks,
    Edwin C.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi dgargano12! Welcome to MySears! The folks over at Sears Customer Service can help you with this return.

Let us know if you need further assistance!

1. In response to SHC-JulieK

I spoke to customer service and they were not able to help me. They will not allow me to return the gift cards. So I am stuck with over 500 dollars worth of gift cards to bed and bath that I am unable to use.

2. In response to SHC-JulieK

Ahhh...I see dgargano12! We can get you in touch with the senior customer escalation team, SearsCares, if you would like. They will be happy to discuss this with you further and do what they can to help. Check back here for their reply requesting more information. Thanks!

3. In response to SHC-JulieK

Do you have the information on who I should contact at the customer escalation team? Is there a number or department I can contact? Thanks

4. In response to SHC-JulieK

See above, dgargano12! Edwin will take care of you!

5. In response to SHC-JulieK

There is no information above. I don't have a phone number or email address for Edwin. Would you provide me with a contact for a customer care agent that can help to resolve this problem. Thanks, Dawn

6. In response to SHC-JulieK

Hi Dawn,

Edwin's info is right underneath your post that you had submitted.

To help you further he would like you to please send the following information ā€“ contact #, screen name (dgargano12), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com.

Please let us know if we can help you with any other questions or concerns.

Thank you!

See More