Reversible ratcheting wrench by Alltrade Tools

Anybody seen this yet? It’s kind of like the Craftsman “Figure 8″ wrench, but the heads are ratcheting. A pretty slick product. Just caught wind of it in Handy Magazine.


1 answer

      • San Jose, CA

    I have not seen that tool yet. Thanks for the heads-up on the new tool.