Question

SEAR DEALS WITH 3RD PARTY VENDORS THAT DO SEND THE ITEMS YOU PURCHASED!

Where is my Order 414290776.
Today it is Nov 10, 2012, I made the purchase over 3 weeks ago!.
The Expected Arrival Date:11/06/2012.
When I called sears they told me that I should contact a 3rd party vendor(Mega Trading Group Inc.)
, and when i tried calling an answering machine picks up saying the mail box is full. Sears will not help me because as far as they are concerned they didn’t sell me the item. so now I am out $227.49 to date I have waited 23 days or better yet 16 working days so I am out 227.49!
I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER PRODUCT FROM SEARS OR Mega Trading Group Inc.
I was a customer at sears for the past 10 years but not anymore.
Sears doesn’t care about the customer, they only care about getting the customers money and NOT sending the purchased product.

Answers

10 answers

1. Sjack1968,
    Our deepest apologies for the delayed response! We are terribly sorry for the difficulty you are having with receiving your order and your refund. I can understand how upsetting this must be for you and apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you. I would like to get you in contact with one of our team member’s so that we may look into this for you.
    At your convenience please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com and a dedicated case manager will contact you directly. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number your order was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide your MySears screen name (Sjack1968) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue. We do look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thank you,
    Zenaida M.
    MySears Social Media Moderator
    Sears Social Media Support

2. Stan - please keep us updated if you receive a call from Sears or if your issue gets resolved. This will allow other customers to guage Sears's involvement with their customers.

3. Sjack - I encounted a similar problem with amazon.com and lost over $120 as Amazon did not take accountability for lost product. The issue was worsen with the fact that the third party company was in China and did not speak English. This is a common problem. My suggestion - do not click on the "Marketplace" icon on Sears.com or amazon.com. Also, contact the companies to make sure that they will be accountable for the product. If they refuse accountability - you are purchasing the product with some level of risk. Hope this helps.

• San Jose, CA

What item did you order from the site?

4. Hi there, sjack1968! I am so sorry you are encountering this issue with your online order. I have passed along your contact information to our SearsCares escalation team so they can directly connect with you. Expect to hear from them soon to help.

• San Jose, CA

I believe Sears DEALS with poor Market Place vendors by dropping them off of the Sears site, if too many service complaints are registered WITH Sears.

Normally, the vendors selling the 3rd party products are supposed to be dealing in good faith with their customers and NOT getting Sears involved in the 3rd party business.

Good luck.

1. WOW! AdamO you are such a help.

2. The vendors come right back Adam, sometimes with the same email address and telephone numbers. Sears does nothing to stop them because there are no checks on the vendors. There was one couple the last two years that had 8, YES, 8 different storefronts on Sears.com. Those are just the ones we knew about.

• San Jose, CA

Just like you are.

What should/ can Sears do, with a 3rd party vendor?

• San Jose, CA

Perhaps a vendor rating system, that customers can submit to the site, similar to a Sears CSAT?

See More