Answers

9 answers

1. Welcome, sandysprings12! Thanks for posting your question today! Your refund will take 5-7 business days. Because Monday was a holiday, you should receive it by tomorrow. If you have not received it by then, contact the folks at Sears Customer Service so they can look into it for you.

Thanks!

1. In response to SHC-JulieK

My refund wasn't in the mail. Who do I contact for the status?

2. In response to SHC-JulieK

You can click the Sears Customer Service link in my original answer above, sandysprings123! They will be able to help!

Thanks!

3. In response to SHC-JulieK

I called the customer service number and I they referred to the store. I called the store and was told it takes 30 days to get a refund. Why does it take 30 days for a refund when SEARS takes less than 10 minutes to receive their money. I need a response on when I will receive my refund... 30 days is unacceptable.

4. In response to SHC-JulieK

Thanks for posting an update, sandysprings123! I am going to pass this along to the SearsCares team. They can follow up with you on your layaway refund. Look for an email in a bit letting you know when they respond.

Thanks!

5. In response to SHC-JulieK

sandysprings123,

We apologize for the delay you experiencing with your Layaway refund. My name is David with our Sears Cares Escalation team. We would be happy to have a case manager research and discuss this situation with you. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the layaway was listed under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (sandysprings123) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thank you,
      David W.
      MySears Community Moderator

6. In response to SHC-JulieK

Hello I sent an email to David W yesterday. I haven't received a response regarding my refund. However I received an email from the customer service department regarding a customer survey. Why would Sears send a surgey when my issue hasn't been resolved? All I want to know is where is my refund? and why isn't their a way to to the status? Very poor customer service regarding answering questions..
      WHERE IS MY REFUND? can I get a response to this question.

7. In response to SHC-JulieK

Hi sandysprings123! I sent your update along to your case manager. Look to hear from him soon.

Thanks!

8. In response to SHC-JulieK

Sandysprings123, we are very sorry to hear of your continued frustrations regarding your refund. We have forwarded your post over to your case manager for contact. Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience and troubles this has caused you. Thank you, Liz R. My Sears Community Moderator

See More