Question

Sears customer service has been terrible. They never showed up, charged $319.98, and now are not helping. I have been calling them for a week, and am told someone will call me in 24 to 48 hours. There have been no calls. I have disputed the charge on my VISA and will forget Sears for future needs.

Answers

2 answers

1. Dear RobB2023,

We thank you for reaching out to us regarding this situation. My name is Edwin and I’m with the Sears Cares Social Media Support team. We’d like to talk to you, and look into these repair charges further as well as providing you with any assistance deemed necessary to make sure your taken care of. Please re-send the following information – contact #, screen name (RobB2023), your phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Sorry for the additional inconveniences. We look forward talking to you soon.

Thanks,
    Edwin C.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi RobB2023! Welcome to MySears! Thanks for posting today. I am so sorry to hear you are having such troubles getting in touch with someone. We can get you connected with the SearsCares team, who will be happy to look into any issues you have had and follow up on that refund.

A team member is going to reply here in a bit. Once they do, I will let you know via email so you can contact them.

Thanks!