Question

Sears Defrauded me on my dishwasher the dishwasher that was sent to me was a different model and $300.00 cheaper.

I purchased a Bosch Dishwasher is January of 2010, today the upper part of the door broke, come to find out Sears defrauded me and shipped me a dishwash that was $300.00 less then the one I purchased, if this isn’t a fraudlent transaction, you tell me, the dishwasher that I purchased was to be a Model # SHE68P0 the one that sears shipped me was a SHE55M16UC, I had a lot going on with my health at the time and did not realize the difference in the one I received and the one that was delivered order #123562204, so either someone in delivery made off with my dishwasher or someone in your warehouse department did, but anyways this seems like a very lucrative scheme going on here, called the 800 number and they wouldnt do anything, all that has to be done is to check inventory, as the delivery receipt would be the same as the receipt from sears as sears is the one who submitted the info. to the delivery company, I am filing a states attorney generals complaint, and other various complaints as well, I will be giving this info. to newspapers and local tv statations. Sears is a major rip off company..

Answers

3 answers

1. Scream it from the roof tops LKNIP! You made me check my numbers on my Kenmore. I guess I got what I ordered. Nothing Sears does surprises me anymore. Used to be a great company, no more.

2. LKNIP,
    We apologize for the confusion surrounding your dishwasher purchase. My name is David with our Sears Cares Escalation team. We would like to have a case manager contact you and research this further for you. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the dishwasher was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (LKNIP) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thank you,
    David W.
    MySears Community Moderator

3. Hi LKNIP,

Welcome to the MySears Community!

We appreciate you sharing your feedback on this issue and would like to put you in touch with our Sears Cares team to help you further.

Please know that once a response has posted, I will be reaching out via email which includes a link back to this thread for contact.

Thank you!

See More