Question

Sears Home Services keeps canceling my service appointment!!! I cannot seem to get to a supervisor!!! What can I do?

I scheduled an appointment to repair my Kenmore washer over two weeks ago. I paid in advance. Feel like I’ve been robbed. They came out initially over a week ago, said it could not be fixed until parts were ordered. They were ordered. They arrived. Sears set a follow up appointment, and even called to confirm it. NOW THEY KEEP CANCELLING IT. I ASK TO SPEAK TO A SUPERVISOR AND THEY REFUSE, OR “TRANSFER” ME AND I AM DISCONNECTED! I HAVE BEEN A SEARS CUSTOMER FOR OVER 40 YEARS, BUT WILL NEVER AGAIN PURCHASE A SEARS PRODUCT OR SERVICE IF THIS IS NOT RESOLVED.

Answers

2 answers

1. Toniburns,
    Thank you for your feedback regarding the repair to your washer. My name is Jack and I am with the Sears Cares Escalations Team. Please accept our apology for the problems that you have experienced in getting the repairs completed on the washer. We would be happy to have a case manager contact you to get some details about the repair and then work with our service department, on your behalf, to ensure that the washer is repaired as quickly as possible. Our case manager would also be able to address any other concerns that you may have. Please email the following information – contact phone number, your screen name (Toniburns) and phone number when scheduling the service to smadvisor@searshc.com. As soon as we receive your email, we will have a case manager contact you.
    Thank you

Jack C.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi Toniburns!

Welcome to the MySears Community!

We appreciate you reaching out on this issue! Your concerns are of great importance and have been escalated to our Sears Cares team so that they can reach out and offer their assistance. This team will do what they can to help in fixing this for you.

I will be reaching out via email to help in directing you back for contact once a response has posted.

We appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention!