Question

Sears Home Services – Worst Customer Service

My cooktop burner is alway on eventhough the burner switch is off. I called Sears and purchased Services Agreement for $251 + tax and got scheduled
appointment on 12/14. I cancelled my schedules on 12/14 to get my cooktop fixed. But on 12/13 evening i got a call from Sears that my appointment is cancelled
and they scheduled it on 12/27. I explained my situation and the representative said she will text nearby service center and send someone to get it fixed. I waited for long time, no call so i call back, now they say that their is no appointment before 12/27.
I was frustrated hearing the answer how irresponsible customer services is.

One top of it, when i purchased the service agreement i having been asking for purchase receipt (to show it to home owner) and service agreement certificate. All i hear is representative yawning or in middle of sleep. I have to hello hello to get her attention. Many times i was told they will be sending it in my email but have not got till now.

Answers

4 answers

1. Update: Got a call from Customer Executive Team, they helped me get an earlier appointment and also helped to get the service agreement document.

1. In response to balajic85

Glad to hear it, balajic85! Thanks so much for letting us know!

2. Dear, balajic85

We’re sorry to hear that you are having troubles with your repair schedule appointment. We can understand the importance of having a properly functioning cooktop in your home and that the repairs are done in a timely and complete manner. My name is Mina and I am a member of the Sears Social Media Support team. We have received your contact information and we would be more than happy to offer our assistance. We’ll have one of our personal case managers reach you as soon as one is available to further discuss your repair service experience. Thank you for your patience and we look forward to speaking with you.

Thanks,
    Mina
    Social Media Moderator
    Sears Social Media Support

3. Hi balajic85,

Welcome to the MySears Community!

I am very sorry to hear that your scheduled repair has been cancelled for a later time this month. I understand the urgency in getting your cook-top burner fixed as soon as possible.

Your concerns are very important to us and I have escalated them to our Sears Cares team to assist you further on this issue. Once our team responds I will be reaching out via email to help in directing you back to your post for contact.

Thank you!