Question

Sears is going to lose a loyal customer over poor service. Who can I discuss my concerns with regarding poor customer service and failure to help me resolve an issue? The associate refused to allow me to escalate my concern and made it clear that his manager would not help me even if I did get to speak to them. Who manages service recovery?

Joey #401687 was not helpful in scheduling follow up service after a technician failed to fix the issue in September, and another tech failed to fix the problem today. Most concerning was the lack of care when I expressed that Sears was about to lose a loyal customer of many years. He responded with silence and refusal to provide a supervisor’s name or number for follow up.

Answers

2 answers

1. HelpInMiami,
    We’re sorry that our customer service did not meet expectations with regards to your service concern. My name is David with our Sears Cares Escalation team. We would be happy to discuss this situation with you and assist in addressing any other concerns you may have. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the service was under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (HelpInMiami) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue. We look forward to talking to you soon.
    Thank you,
    David W.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Welcome, HelpInMiami! Thanks for posting your question today. I am so sorry you did not receive the service that you expected with a repair and your subsequent discussion. I can get you in touch with SearsCares, the customer service escalation team, who will be happy to follow up with you on the problems you had.

A team member will be by shortly with a response requesting more information from you. Once it is posted, I will notify you via email with a link back to this thread

Keep us posted!

Thanks!

See More