Question

Sears is not standing by its product! We discovered our brand new Bosch dishwasher was leaking when we noticed our hardwood floors were buckling!! We promptly called Sears out to repair the leak and called to place a claim. We were given a claim number and told we would be called within 24-48 hours. It’s been nearly two weeks, and despite numerous other calls, we have yet to hear back from them. DO NOT BUY FROM SEARS if you expect them to guarantee their products! I think they hope we will give up. We will not. EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED!!

Answers

4 answers

• San Jose, CA

Who installed the dish washer?

1. Hello, Chrisoconn! My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. I saw your comment today and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. We are very sorry to see that you had such a frustrating experience with your dishwasher. We certainly can see why you are so disappointed and upset that your dishwasher began to leak and caused damage to your hardwood floors. We would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to further discuss your issue and make things right. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (chrisoconn), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. We do look forward to speaking with you soon. Thank you, Liz R. MySears Community Moderator

1. In response to SHC-LizR

Thank you. I sent the requested information.

2. Hi chrisoconn! I am so sorry to hear that your dishwasher was such a disappointment for you. I am going to pass your complaint on to the SearsCares team. Please check back soon right here on this thread. They will be happy to follow up on this issue for you and help get this resolved. Thanks!

See More