Question

Sears is the only place I can find pants for my son. I tried to place an order online last weekend, and have had a ridiculous series of events from the attempted online order to the messed up order from the ‘chat’ person to the multitude of emails that I received in response to my negative rating. How do I contact someone to discuss this and find resolution? I have asked and asked to speak to a manager and keep being told the same thing. :(

I can forward a copy of the emails, as appropriate.

Answers

2 answers

1. Hi JenC.OH,

Thank you for taking time to post about your recent online shopping experience, it seems like you faced some challenges which you have yet to overcome. We provide online shopping as an option for convenience and efficiency; we understand this was a difficult encounter for you. My name is Brian R. and I am a member of the Sears Cares Social Media Support team. After reading your post, I am taking this time to reach out to you to offer our assistance. We would be more than happy to discuss this matter with you and work toward a satisfactory resolution. At your earliest convenience, please send the following information – contact #, the name and phone # used at time of purchase, as well as the screen name (JenC.OH), to reference your post to smadvisor@searshc.com and a case manager will contact you directly. Again, thank you for posting and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thank you,

Brian R.
    Social Media Moderator
    Sears Social Media Support

2. Hi JenC.OH!

Welcome to the MySears Community!

We appreciate you reaching out with the issues you are having with your online order. To help you on this issue I have escalated to our Sears Cares team. They will do what they can to help in resolving this issue for you.

Once one of our team members responds I will be reaching out via email to direct you back for further contact.

Thank you!

See More