Question

Sears is the worst. After purchasing a service contract our our dishwasher, they canceled the appointment and in the interim have canceled our policy which happened to expire after the initial call. The second tier rep said that he was surprised, too, and couldn’t believe they would do that. I am beyond frustrated with the failing Sears. We have always bought our appliances through them but will never buy anything there and will tell everyone we know. Based on the forums here, it is obvious that this is not a unique problem. They cannot service the contracts or appliances they sell so do not buy from them.

Answers

3 answers

1. Hi there, solange123! Welcome to MySears! I am glad you chose to visit our community today, giving us the opportunity to help get your dishwasher repair and service contract issue resolved. SearsCares, the customer service escalation team, will be able to look into your concerns for you and do what they can to assist.

A team member will visit shortly looking to help. Once a response is posted, I will notify you via an email which will include a link that will direct you back to this thread.

Thanks!

1. In response to SHC-JulieK

After an initial email requesting more info, I just received a form email to contact the contracts department. What a joke. I have already been given the run around there. No one at Sears has any power to actually solve problems….problems that they created. I am beyond frustrated and stand by statement that "SEARS IS THE WORST!" They really are useless. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM AND MOST CERTAINLY DO NOT BUY ANY SERVICE CONTRACTS. THEY CANNOT SERVICE THE CONTRACTS AND YOU ARE WASTING TIME AND MONEY.

2. In response to SHC-JulieK

solange123,
      We apologize for the troubles you’ve experienced with trying to get your dishwasher serviced. My name is David with our Sears Cares Escalation team. I can understand your frustration given the experience you've described here. We would like the opportunity to have a dedicated case manager discuss this situation with you and assist in addressing any other concerns you may have. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com so we can help. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the dishwasher was listed under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (solange123) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thank you,
      David W.
      MySears Community Moderator

See More