Question

SEARS ONLINE SERVICE WILL RIP YOU OFF

I ordered a lawn tractor at sears online and paid in full for it. they debited my card and never delivered the merchandise. when I called in they said the order was cancelled. I never cancelled the order so I asked to be refunded my money. i have spoken to over 23 customer reps in 2 days, and no one has helped me yet. they all either transfer me to another department, give me another number to call. or tell me the system is down and they can’t help me.to this day I have not received confirmation email of cancellation or refund. i have been dealing with sears for 28 years and can’t believe the horrific customer service they have.PLEASE DO NOT BUY ANYTHING ONLINE,THEY WILL KEEP YOUR MONEY.my next action is to have to get an attorney to try to get my refunded money back.this was my first and last online experience with sears.i have always bought from store.now they have lost quite a few valued customers as I have told family and friends how they operate

Answers

9 answers

1. Greetings to All, Welcome to Sears the RIP OFF STORE.......

I purchased a lawn tractor from Sears, paid 500. for a five year frame warranty. And now that the frame is ripped kinda like Sears the RIP OFF store.
    They Sears, can't seem to back up there 5 year warranty. If you go by the contract it states when you buy the warranty at the same time you buy the
    lawn tractor there is no limit on the value of the comparable product
    REPLACEMENT...... BUT THEY LIED offer me 1900. and the comparable product
    is 2800. They said that's all I get.....but that's not what the contract saided. I have been self employed for 30 yrs. and have never RIP OFF a customer like Sears RIPS People OFF. (SEARS) The number ONE RIP OFF Company......

1. In response to blazer4usa

Hi there, blazer4usa! Thanks for posting your feedback today. I am so sorry to hear you are having such issues with your tractor. We can get you in touch with the SearsCares team folks to see if they can assist.

A team member will reply right here shortly in a bit looking to help. Once they do, I will send you an email letting you know so you can connect with them right away.

Thanks!

2. In response to blazer4usa

Blazer4usa,
      I saw your comment today and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. We are sorry for the troubles you have encountered with your tractor. We would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to contact you and ensure that your needs are met to your satisfaction. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (blazer4usa), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to speaking to you soon.
      Thank you,
      Liz R.
      MySears Community Moderator

3. In response to blazer4usa

Good morning Liz, I glad you posted. But from all the people I talk to at Sears about this, I could tell This is how sears deceives people..... on the 2 page of the contract they say, they get to set the limit, But on the 7th page the contract states there is no limit on a comparable product.... the contract in the American people eyes would be called ( unfair )
      What has really happen here is that Sears doesn't have a comparable product, and in order for them to full fill the contract they will have to lose money.....

4. In response to blazer4usa

blazer4usa,

We understand you are frustrated with this situation. I recommend that you submit the info my business partner Liz asked for so that we can have our case manager look into this with you. Once we receive that information we will make sure to have the next available case manager assigned to your issue so we can see what options we can find to help resolve this situation.

Thank you,
      David W.

• San Jose, CA

Did you pay a freight delivery charge or set the order for "Store Pickup"?

2. rlebl0226, My sincere apologies for the trouble with your online order and subsequent refund. We would be more than happy to have a case manager assist you with your concerns. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name ( rlebl10226 ), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. We will be anxiously awaiting your response. – Thank you for the opportunity to help!

Thank you,

Christine R.

3. If this was a card with a credit card logo (such as a Visa or Mastercard debit card) contact your bank and dispute the transaction. Even with a debit card what has a credit card logo, you are protected against fraudulent transactions, such as being charged for merchandise not received

1. In response to BigMike4511

BigMike4511, this is very good advice for rlebl0226. Mishaps occur within systems that can be frustrating. This has happened to me also, but not with Sears, but with a company you would think would have their stuff together. Quickly I called my bank and let them make the phone calls, etc. Next thing I know I'm receiving a call from the company's headquarters and received reassurance that my $$ would be back in my account by Tues. This happened on a Friday.

See More