Question

Sears owe me refunds on two orders. One order Sears notified me and said they didnt have an item. The other order was a layaway Sears cancelled because I was a few days late. I have not recieved refunds for either one. I was told I would get my money refunded to me on my debit card. then I was told I would recieve a paper check. When will I get my money? Where is my money?

I don’t understand how this company is still in business.

Answers

2 answers

1. classic4987,

We’re sorry that you’re having trouble with a refund on your orders. My name is David with our Sears Cares Escalation team. We would be happy to have a case manager discuss this situation with you and research the refunds for you. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com so we can help. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the orders were purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (classic4987) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue.

Thank you,
    David W.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi classic4987!

Welcome to the MySears Community!

We would be happy to escalate your refund concerns to our Sears Cares team to check on your account status.

Once our team responds they will be requesting additional information so they can help you further on these issues. I will be reaching out to you via email once a response has been posted.

We appreciate you taking the time out of your schedule and sharing this issue with us so we can help in getting those refunds to you as soon as possible.

Thank you!