Question

Sears owes me one “00939118000P”. I placed my order on Black friday #600556159 and have yet to receive one part. Upon opening my item I realized there had been a mistake. I used sears.com to find no way of reporting a problem. Finally I sent an email to customer service. Then did a chat session with CS India. Fun. They assured me I would here something in 2 days. %days later nothing. Then I call customer service which I can’t understand. Do you “sears” think that outsourcing is the best way to provide customer service to the U.S. ??? The mess up is easy to identify if two items combined weight equals almost a hundred pounds and I receive one item that weighs 54lbs then one item is missing. Sears con’t that as order received. What? The box says 1 of 1 items. it should be 1 of 2 items. Or two of two items. My totla order weight should have been close to 100lbs not 54lbs. Customer service keeps saying the are tracking it. You can’ t track an item that you didn’t ship. Come on people. Elementary math. Pull up the shipping invoice. What does the weight say? what should the weight be? Ta dahhhhh! Something is not adding up. What could it be? This is unbelievable. Really? Ok so now I finally get two different Americans. Beth #251095 and Shana #402312. They promise an email in 2 more days. Wow! So my question is this… Do you really not care???

Answers

2 answers

1. ajwaldrop,
    My name is David and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. I saw your post today and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. We are truly sorry for the troubles you have encountered with your online order. We certainly can see why you are so disappointed and upset over what has occurred. We would like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to research this order and assist in addressing you concerns. Please send the following information – preferred contact #, screen name (ajwaldrop), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com.
    Thank you,
    David W.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi ajwaldrop, Welcome! We absolutely do care. I am very sorry to hear about this disappointing experience. I can imagine how frustrating this has been for you during the holidays. I have escalated your feedback to our Customer Care Team who can help you address these concerns further. I will email you to let you know when the Customer Care Team has responded here.

Thanks for taking the time to reach out!

See More