Question

Sears ripping off customer? Taking advantage of hurricane Sandy victims…

1month no fridge… Under warrantee.. No show on 4 service calls… No luck with customer service… Kenmore … Hours on the phone.. Does anyone know if they actually ave any escalation in the US for help?

Answers

5 answers

1. Dear Searstipoff1,

My name is Susan with Sears Social Media Support Escalations Team. We are a single point of contact for escalated issues which means that we handle issues start to finish with one dedicated case manager. The customer service experience you've described is very disappointing to hear and we sincerely apologize for the multiple issues surrounding the repair of your refrigerator. I completely understand how displeased you are with the service you have received so far but I hope you will allow us to step in and make things right. We value you as a Sears’s customer.

At your convenience please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com and a dedicated case manager will contact you directly. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number your refrigerator was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide your MySears screen name (Searstipoff1) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue. We do look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thank you,
    Susan R.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi Searstipoff1,

We thank you for reaching out in the MySears Community!

I am sorry to read of your issues in getting your appliance delivered as well as speaking with someone to help resolve this issue.

We would like to help you by escalating your concerns to our SearsCares team whom can look into your account and help in getting your refrigerator delivered. They will be requesting additional information as well as designating a case manager so that you are only dealing with one person instead of many.

Please check back periodically for a response.

Thank you!

1. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

It's not a delivery it's a repair on a warrantee item... They have not shown up for 4 scheduled apps. The one person who did show up said he didn't have time to fix...

2. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Thank you for the clarification!

I have updated with our SearsCares Team!

Please continue to check back for a response and additional information.

• San Jose, CA

How is Sears "taking advantage" of hurricane victims?