Question

Sears service is terrible I have over 31 protection agreements and have been waiting over 2 weeks to just get a tech to come look at a fridge that is not cooling.

Answers

2 answers

1. alsmith36421,

Thank you for taking time to inform us about your recent experience with setting service for your refrigerator. We can definitely understand the importance of having a functioning refrigerator in todays home, and the frustrations that can come from being without one for an extended period of time. My name is Kurt with our Sears Cares Escalation team. We would be happy to look into this matter and address any other concerns that you may have. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com so we can help. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the refrigerator was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (alsmith36421), you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Thank you,
    Kurt M.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi alsmith36421!

Welcome to the MySears Community!

We appreciate you bringing your issue to our attention and have forwarded onto our Sears Cares team so that they may help you further.

Please know that once our team responds I will be reaching out via email to direct you back for further contact.

Thank you!