Question

Sears sold me counterfeit oakley sunglasses

I took the glasses to be service by Oakley and they told me that those glasses are counterfeit , email mr imran jooma and Some one email me telling me that there is nothing they can do that they will give me 5% off next time I order something from them !!! Ill never order something from sears online again

Answers

12 answers

1. Hi I am having the same issue I purchased a counterfeit clarisonic it seems like sears.com has a history for counterfeit items. I was told to return the clarisonic back to the fake company they affiliate with for a refund. Now why would I send a counterfeit clarisonic to a fake company and hope to receive my money
    Did you get your issue resolved if so how
    Contact me at
    ****@verizon.net
    Thanks

1. In response to nocounterfeits

Hi nocounterfeits!

Welcome to the MySears Community!

I am so sorry to hear of the issues with your order. I am going to pass your concerns on to Sears Cares team so that they can help look into this for you.

Once a response posts, I will notify you via an email that includes a link back to this thread for further contact with our Kmart Cares team.

We appreciate you reaching out so that we can help you further on this issue.

Thank you!

Please note that your email address has been removed for privacy and security purposes.

2. In response to nocounterfeits

Hello nocounterfeits,

We're grateful for taking the time to share this issue with us. We'd like to look into this order and assist you in any way we can. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (nocounterfeits), your phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. We’ll be happy to have one of our dedicated case managers speak with you and assist you with this. We look forward talking to you soon.

Thanks,
      Edwin C.
      MySears Community Moderator

3. In response to nocounterfeits

Dear nocounterfeits,

We apologize for asking to send us additional contact information. If you so desire, you can still send it in. For the meantime, we do have your email address and we've forwarded to our case management team to make contact and follow with you.

Regards,
      Edwin C.
      MySears Community Moderator

2. Which vendor was it? When did you buy them?

3. Harlydoris,
    My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. I saw your comment and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. We are very sorry to hear that you are having such a frustrating experience with your order. We certainly can see why you are so disappointed and upset over what has occurred with your sunglasses. We would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to further discuss your situation and ensure that the issue is resolved in a timely manner. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Harlydoris), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to speaking with you soon.
    Thank you,
    Liz R.
    My Sears Community Moderator

1. In response to SHC-LizR

I have not received any answers by sears about my problem ,apparently there is no minimal care about their customers , I called last Wednesday to customer service and I have a rep. that did not want to solved this problem , instead he hang up on me , I called again and they transfer me to the vendor which I stated that that product was bough from sears.com and I paid with my sears card and I have a confirmation from sears saying THANK YOU FOR SHOPPING FROM SEARS, they did not said that is a 3 party involved and they try to tell me to deal with them ,so they transfer me to the other vendor and they not pick up.
      instead they want to sell me a ticket to a crus ship and when I said not they hang up on me again.
      I called sears again and this time after repenting for the 3 time my problem I ask to speak to the manager only to wait for 10 minutes and this guy ernest tells me that he is the manager ,I ask him for his last name and ID number and he hang up on me AGAIN !!!
      I called again and finally I had some with knowledge and told me that they will contact the vendor and if they don't answer , because by they way they where contact ones and no answer , that if they don't answer this second time sears will take full responsibility of the product , well is been 3 day and nothing ill way until Monday and if nothing happen ill notify consumer affair about sears selling counterfeit products to they customers,also let legal affairs of Oakley that sears is selling counterfeit Oakley product ,or its time to send a letter to mr Eddie Lampert CEO of sears and let him know about all the product that sears is selling on the website , from fake rolexes , fake purses and now fake glasses

4. Hi Harlydoris! Welcome to MySears! Thanks for posting your concern today. I am so sorry to hear about your sunglasses. We can get you in touch with SearsCares, the customer service escalation team. They will be happy to discuss this with you further.

A team member will reply right here in a bit. Once a response is posted, I will let you know via email to make sure you are connected.

Thanks!

1. In response to SHC-JulieK

Counterfeit oakley sunglasses follow up !!
      So it's been more that one month since I post this sad and poor customer service from sears , still no one has fix my problem , I got in contact with the seller and offer me and other pair of counterfeit a
      Oakley sun glasses and when I ask for my money back it desapear , I called sears and they told me that they will be taking care of !! It's been 3 weeks that I'm trying to get in touch with Samantha phone number 1888 5*2-8*** ext 2* and I get the phone game , there is no one in the other line just a machine , I spoke to some one ones after several messages and emails , she told me Samantha WAS BUSSY!!! She'll call me back by the end of the day , she never said wich day because I haven't hear from her in 2 weeks
      Oh and I got and email from sears thanking me for my loyal 17 years as a customer !!!
      Some please contact me with a answer no with lies

2. In response to SHC-JulieK

Thanks for the update, Harlydoris! I have passed this along to your case manager. She will be in touch shortly!

3. In response to SHC-JulieK

Evidently, case managers who with the name "Samantha" get busy. I called 'Sammantha B.' 6 or 7 times today. Also: I emailed twice Jan 6. I've complained on twitter and @Searscards tells me they are prodding her to respond.

I have not received return emails or calls.

Do case managers with other names return calls?

4. In response to SHC-JulieK

Hi lucial! I know Wendy addressed your concerns on a previous post. Please look to here from someone soon.

Thanks for your patience!

See More